Box of 30 count – .85 oz packets.
- Revigor® (CaHMB, calcium ß-hydroxy-ß-methylbutyrate) – a metabolite of leucine that regulates protein metabolism in muscle cells.4
- Arginine – a conditionally essential amino acid5 that is a precursor of nitric oxide which supports vasodilation.6,7
- Glutamine – a conditionally essential amino acid5 that plays a role in collagen production1,5 and supports nitrogen metabolism.8
- Revigor™ helps produce new tissue by slowing muscle breakdown and enhancing protein synthesis.4
- Arginine is an amino acid that supports blood flow and is a building block for proteins which can contribute to healing.6,7
- Mixes easily into water or juice.
- Not for sole-source nutrition.