|Protein Equivalent, g||None|
Conditions where MCTs are part of dietary management, such as:
- Conditions managed by the ketogenic diet
- Long-chain fatty acid oxidation disorders
- Fat malabsorption
- Short bowel syndrome
Good to Know
- Simplifies addition of MCTs to the diet
- Emulsified for better mixing
- 50% MCT/ 50% water
- High energy: 4.5 kcal/mL
- For oral or enteral use
- Can be used in beverages and foods
- Not for parenteral use
The quantity of Liquigen should be determined by a healthcare professional only and is dependent on the age, bodyweight and medical condition of the patient. Liquigen may require dilution for children under 5 years of age.
- Use under medical supervision.
- Not suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Shake well before use.
- Recommended storage between 39°-77°F (4°-25°C).
- Once opened store in a refrigerator and use within 14 days.
- Always replace the bottle lid after use.
There are no reviews yet.