- Meets or exceeds 100% of the DRIs for protein and 25 essential vitamins and minerals for children 1 to 8 years of age in 1000 mL, and for children 9 to 13 years of age in 1500 mL.
- Excellent source of high-quality protein designed to meet the acceptable macronutrient distribution range of protein for children ages 1 to 13.
- A blend of prebiotics designed to support digestive tract health and antioxidants† to support the immune system.1,2,3
- Excellent source of DHA omega-3† to help support brain and eye health.
- Meets 100% of the 2011 updated Dietary Reference Intake (DRI) values for calcium and vitamin D for children 1-8 years of age in 1000 mL and for children 9-13 years of age in 1500 mL.
- Suitable for lactose intolerance.
Feeding sets are for single-patient use only. Use clean technique to avoid set and/or product contamination.
- Not for IV use.
- Not intended for infants under 1 year of age unless specified by a physician.
- Not for children with galactosemia.
1 Bornet FR, et al. Nutr Rev 2002;60:326-334.
† 32 mg of DHA per 8-fl-oz serving (20% of 160 mg Daily Value).
2 Tokunaga T, et al. Bifidus 1993;6:143-150.
3 Hidaka H, et al. Bifidobact Microflora 1986;5:37-50.