- Clinically proven* for weight gain.
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand.
- Meets or exceeds 100% of the DRIs for protein and 25 essential vitamins and minerals for children 1 to 8 years of age in 1000 mL, and for children 9 to 13 years of age in 1500 mL.
- Antioxidants† to support the immune system.
- DHA Omega-3‡ for brain and eye health.1,2
- 3 sources of protein.
- Suitable for lactose intolerance.
- Not intended for infants under 1 year of age unless specified by a physician.
- Not for patients with galactosemia.
- Not for IV use.
* Studied in children at risk for malnutrition.
1 Uauy R, et al. Proc Nutr Soc. 2000;59(1)3-15.
† Vitamins C & E, and selenium
2 Uauy R, et al. Lipids 2001;36(9):885-895.
‡ 32 mg of DHA per 8-fl-oz serving (20% of 160 mg Daily Value).