- Milk-based, complete, balanced nutrition.
- 1.0 Cal per mL, 240 Cal per 8 fl oz, from a balanced distribution of protein, fat, and carbohydrate.
- Meets or exceeds 100% of the DRIs for protein and 25 essential vitamins and minerals for children 1 to 8 years of age in 1000 mL, and for children 9 to 13 years of age in 1500 mL.
- Blend of soluble and insoluble fibers and short-chain fructooligosaccharides at a level that is well tolerated by children.
- A blend of prebiotics designed to support digestive tract health and antioxidants† to support the immune system.1,2,3
- Suitable for lactose intolerance.
- Not intended for infants under 1 year of age unless specified by a physician.
- Not for IV use.
- Not for children with galactosemia.
1 Bornet FR, et al. Nutr Rev 2002;60:326-334.
2 Tokunaga T, et al. Bifidus 1993;6:143-150.
3 Hidaka H, et al. Bifidobact Microflora 1986;5:37-50.