Hypoallergenic Infant Formula with Iron
A nutritionally complete, hypoallergenic formula for infants, including those with colic symptoms due to protein sensitivity. A supplemental beverage for children with severe food allergies, sensitivity to intact protein, protein maldigestion, or fat malabsorption.
- Hypoallergenic; contains a predigested protein to virtually eliminate allergic reactions in most babies who are allergic to cow’s-milk protein.
- Hydrolyzed casein supplemented with free amino acids for infants who are sensitive to or unable to digest intact protein.
- Starts reducing colic symptoms due to protein sensitivity in 24 hours in most infants.1,*
- DHA and ARA, nutrients that help support brain and eye development.
- A unique blend of two carbohydrates using two absorptive pathways to help maximize absorption and minimize malabsorption risks.
- Made with oils that have been shown to be well absorbed. Approximately 33% of the fat as medium chain triglycerides.
- Lactose-free carbohydrate for lactose sensitivity.
- Ready To Feed formula is corn-free.
- Never use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns can result.
- Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s doctor.
|57512||Similac Expert Care Alimentum Ready to Feed / 1-QT (946-mL) Bottle / 6 ct|