- Our exclusive formula has:
- Lutein and DHA for baby’s developing eyes and brain.
- Calcium for strong bones – no palm olein oil.
- Nucleotides to help support the immune system.
- Prebiotics to help promote digestive health.
- Carotenoids naturally found in breast milk.
- Easy to digest milk-based, reduced lactose formula with added rice starch.
- Clinically shown to reduce frequent spit up in healthy babies by 54%.2,†
- Clinically shown to support normal infant growth.
- Reduced lactose formulation suitable for infants with lactose sensitivity.
Warning: Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s doctor.
- Never use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns can result.
- Not for use by infants or children with galactosemia.
1 As fed when mixed with human milk.
† Among healthy 2-month-old infants compared to a standard formula.
2 Data on file, Study AJ68, May 2007. Abbott Nutrition, Columbus, Ohio.