- Mineral levels closely approximating the mineral content of human milk (60:40 ratio of whey to casein).
- Calcium-to-phosphorus ratio and content designed to manage serum calcium disorders—both hypercalcemia and hypocalcemia due to hyperphosphatemia.
- Additional iron should be supplied from other sources.
- In conditions where the infant is losing abnormal quantities of one or more electrolytes, it may be necessary to supply electrolytes from sources other than the formula.
- It may be necessary to supply low-birth-weight infants weighing less than 1500 g at birth additional calcium, phosphorus, and sodium during periods of rapid growth.
- Never use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns can result.
|00850||Similac PM 60/40 Powder / 14.1-oz (400-g) can / 6 ct|